ST JAMES SEAFORTH - MEIKLES SUITE ┬▒ 45M2

In 1944, Sophia Walker sold the property to Marjorie Moxon of the Meikles family from Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. She did further additions in 1952.

Thereafter, the subsequent owners were Arthur Rushton-Brown (1959), Dawn Elizabeth Henderson (1969) and Keith Macfarlane (1976) who renamed the house Seaforth, thereby restoring the original historical name of the mid-1850s.