Terms & Conditions
- 50 % deposit is required on confirmation of booking with the balance payable 90 days before departure
- A minimum of 20 passengers is required for the train to run. SAMBA Motorcycle Tours will determine whether to run the train or not by 27 April 2017.
- Rates are quoted in USD and will be converted to ZAR at the prevalent rate of exchange for all payments made by credit card.
- Payment is possible by means of electronic transfer (wire transfer) into our bank account or by credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Banking details will be supplied on confirmation of booking
- Credit card transactions will require a credit card authorisation form to be completed and signed as well as a photograph of the front and back of the credit card to be submitted to SAMBA Motorcycle Tours. The credit card used to make the payment must be presented to SAMBA Motorcycle Tours on arrival in South Africa for imprinting.
NB! No refunds can be processed back to the credit card used to make the payment. All refunds will be processed by electronic transfer (wire transfer) into the clients bank account only!
Should SAMBA Motorcycle Tours cancel the tour by 27 April 2017 due to insufficient passengers a full refund will be processed for all deposits received. If the minimum number of 20 passengers required is reach by 27 April 2017 the following cancellation policy applies:
- 28 April – 27 Sep 2017 – 30% of the tour price is non-refundable
- 28 Sep – Departure – 80% of the tour price is non-refundable
SAMBA Motorcycle Tours does it’s best to ensure that all accommodation, restaurants, attractions and activities are available as planned. However, should this not be possible due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to accommodate our clients in alternative establishments of similar or higher standard.
As ROVOS Rail™ is dependent on the use of the South Africa Railway network, delays and outages beyond their and our control may affect the routing of the tour. SAMBA Motorcycle Tours reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary in order to minimise inconvenience to our clients.
Comprehensive insurance cover for the Motorcycles is included in the costs. Each rider will be liable for an insurance access amount of R 10 000.00 which will be taken as an authorization on a valid Visa or MasterCard at the start of the journey by SAMBA Motorcycle Tours.
This amount is the maximum liability amount the rider will be held responsible for in the event of damage, loss or theft. SAMBA Motorcycle Tours advises all clients to take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance through a Travel Agent prior to departure.
DISCLAIMER SAMBA Motorcycle Tours CC trading as SAMBA Tours, their employees and appointed agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and/or description and howsoever arising to any person, their possessions including luggage, whether due to negligence of SAMBA Motorcycle Tours CC Trading as SAMBA Tours, their Employees and appointed agents or other persons directly or indirectly in the employment or service of the Company or otherwise under any circumstances whatsoever. The client waives their right to all and any claims in this regard.
SAMBA Motorcycle Tours, the tour itself, all marketing materials and websites promoting the tour have no affiliation to Harley-Davidson® and/or their businesses worldwide. Harley-Davidson® is a registered trademark of The Harley-Davidson® Motor Company Inc. This tour, its marketing materials and websites are not sponsored by, nor in anyway approved or affiliated with The Harley-Davidson® Motor Company Inc.